Which Hair Products I Use To Do My Hair
You have been a lot to ask me about my hair! I’m finally answering you which hair products I use to do my hair. Hope you will enjoy it!
On a side note.
My hair routine changes very often: according to my envies, requests, mood, latest products…
I also have to tell you that summer is not a great season regarding the weather, unfortunately (if you missed it come over here). For example:
- The hair waves are not long lasting. Why so much pain??!!
- It seems very dry, but it is not. Too much hydration, that’s why above.
- TOO MUCH volume! Anyone knows how to stop it?!
♥ Washing My Hair With
The perfect hair combo right about now is with Shu Uemura or Kérastase.
If you need shiny hair, you’ll love it!
- Color Lustre Brilliant Glazed Shampoo
- Color Lustre Brilliant Glazed Conditionner OR Color Lustre Brilliant Glazed Treatment Mask (one or twice a week)
You know how Kérastase smell is amazing and how smooth its products make your hair!
Great for over processed and/or damaged hair from heat styling.
- Bain Force Architecte shampoo
- Force Architecte Mask
♥ Pre Styling
As I have a serious hair obsession, here are few options:
- Blowdry Beautifier BB Cream (for thick hair), Shu Uemura. With this thermo protective cream, your wavy hair styles will last longer than with any others! Use the Blow Dry Beautifier BB Serum for fine hair.
- Oleo-Curl from Kérastase, perfect for unruly and frizzy hair like mine. Once again, the smell is perfect and I love the finish.
- Fluide Nutrimorphose from Franck Provost. I love it because it’s for very damaged hair and with hyaluronic acid. Only great ingredients for more softness for a silky feel.
♥ Styling And Finish
- I use a straightener, Babyliss, 28mm.
- Expert Fixation Laque, Franck Provost. My favorite from all the ones I’ve been using!
♥ For Daily Use
- Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil, Bumble & Bumble. This oil is perfect because it reduces frizz, soothes, softens… And no, it won’t make your hair greasy! I sometimes use it just after waving my hair and before hair spray-ing.
- Serum Therapiste, Kérastase. It turnes your dry and damaged hair into healthy hair as it instantly repairs it.