I wanted to share my secrets about
makeup for this sunny season after my Rexaline beauty routine.
First, overdosed makeup should be forbidden, either in winter or in summer! Moreover, I’m sure (at least pretty sure) you girls don’t need makeup especially in summer!
I mean, we only need the basics.
· Eye shine: to open and light up your eyes.
· Mascara: to beautify our charming eyes.
· Concealer: apply a few “touches of light” on the tops of cheeks, top of the forehead and nose and tip of the chin, to illuminate the complexion.
· Blush: to add a healthy glow.
· Volupté Tint-In-Oil*: this lip tint lightweight texture perfects your casualness, like a flawless finish.
This is what I’m doing everyday. This easy and fresh makeup can’t make you more flawless than you are! 😉
I use the the Dior palette ‘Kingdom of color’ and ‘Diorshow Iconic overcurl’ as mascara. The Yves Saint Laurent ‘Touche Éclat’ and ‘Volupté Tint-In-Oil’*. Chanel ‘Joue Contraste’ as a powder blush.