Cha Ling Ritual And Its Winter Mask
I discovered Cha Ling, a Franco-Chinese brand of cosmetics, last week at Le Bon Marché. The first thing that attracted my eyes, rather my nose, was this fresh and floral scent, a true olfactory experience that made me want to discover this elegant brand. I was also seduced by the brand’s soothing and natural world. You will love Cha Ling and especially its Cha Ling Ritual And Its Winter Mask.
Before talking about the ritual and the Winter Mask, let’s talk about the history of Cha Ling.
Cha Ling is a luxury cosmetics brand “made in France” developed by the LVMH Group research. Laurent Boillot, President of Guerlain House, discovered in Yunnan, the green lung of China, the beauty of its tropical forest. Touched by this millennial vegetation, he imagined using nature’s resources to protect it. He came up with the idea of creating a cosmetic brand using Pu’ Er tea cultivated using ecological methods. By donating part of its profits, it would support the preservation of this forest.
The many qualities of Pu’ Er tea are highlighted after several years of research. Its anti-oxidant quality is highlighted as well as its anti-ageing and anti-pollution properties. Yunnan is a rare place, where tea trees are particularly protected from pollution.
Cha Ling is very committed to sustainable development. Special care is therefore taken in packaging. The flagship products of the range are presented in porcelain “cases”. There is no unnecessary packaging and the cases are refillable. A maximum of 25 ingredients are used, 95% natural, without paraben, silicone, sulphate and all those bad products that I fear!
In addition to these numerous qualities, the light and feminine fragrance of Cha Ling products is an additional asset! As you know, I am very sensitive to the scents of the products I use. I became addicted to it and I am looking forward to the moment of my Cha Ling ritual!
Cha Ling Ritual
When I lived in Shanghai, I remember seeing a lot of creams to use on my face and I was very impressed to see how much Chinese women cared about their skin care! But in France, I noticed that we don’t really have any ritual. Cha Ling gives us the opportunity to try box to discover 7 of their iconical skincare (here), 20€.
Cha Ling offers treatments according to the different times of the day and a more complete ritual on weekends.
Morning and Evening Care on Weekdays:
- Poudre Nettoyante: it is a powder of dried Pu’ Er tea leaves for an anti-oxydant action. Mix this powder with water to obtain a foamy texture. Then apply with a brush, it’s so pleasant on the skin! In addition to eliminating pollutants and impurities, it preserves the skin’s moisture, so there is no tension!
- Essence Repulpante: it looks like water, the texture is very light and non-greasy on the skin after application. It also has an antioxidant, detoxifying and anti-ageing action. You can use Gua Sha* to boost its benefits.
- Soin Fluide: the texture is also light but moisturizes, smoothes and firms up, whatever your skin needs!
* Gua Sha: an anti-aging massage tool from Asia that tones, drains and detoxifies the skin by massaging you. It is essential to restore radiance and youth to your face (see tutoriols ici).
More tutorials on how to use them can be found on Cha Ling website.
Weekend Wellness Ritual:
Finally the weekend arrives and we can take advantage of it to take time to carry out a more in-depth treatment. The combination of the products that make up the ritual gives us a real moment of well-being and release.
- I first use the Poudre Nettoyante as a natural scrub to exfoliate and smooth gently.
- You can complete your rituals with other products from the range such as steam tablets according to your skin’s needs on Cha Ling website!
- Winter has been and is still very cold, our skin needs comfort! That’s why Cha Ling created the Winter Mask, which I used this weekend! It has a regenerating effect to shape and redensify the skin by wrapping it in a cashmere texture. I think I needed it! This famous smell that I love was still there, also present in all the other products, you will find more here!
It’s so nice to make a good mask on Sunday before starting a new week! What a pleasure to wrap our face in a smooth, generous cream that boosts the regeneration of the skin! I think that the smell contributes a lot to the relaxation when applying the mask!
→ Apply in a thick layer morning or evening on weekends for 10 minutes, then remove the excess. Leave overnight for a more intensive treatment.
If you like Cha Ling’s signature fragrance as much as I do, you can find the eau de toilette in a beautiful bottle, also present in the discovery box, to be applied on the pulsation points.
You can find Cha Ling products at Le Bon Marché or on the website and benefit from -20% with the VIOLETTExCHALING code.
Bon Marché: 24 rue de Sèvres, 75007 Paris.